Monday, January 17, 2011

Entrepreneurship project

This semester I am in a class called Intro to Entrepreneurship. As one of my big projects throughout the semester I have to come up with an idea to write a venture proposal for. Well, I was inspired by my roommate Laura and the many, many blogs I follow and I think I am going to write a venture proposal for clothing for kiddos with special medical needs. Anything ranging from monitors to g-tubes to being in hospital beds with many wires and tubes. So many of these parents have had problems finding cute clothing to put their child in that works with the tubes and wires and, although I am not a parent, I can understand how disheartening this might be. So this semester I will be doing some research on what types of clothes or clothing items might be best for these children. If you have any experience with this, I would really appreciate your input. You can either comment on here or email me at emgawne@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment