Saturday, January 1, 2011

Going into 2011

I have gone into 2011 with a new attitude. One that I hope to keep past Monday. We will see how that goes…
I want to make a difference. I want to be able to help people. Now I know I can, and do, do this through the YMCA every day. However, I want something different. I have been looking into a few different young professional groups and I want to join the Ronald McDonald House Charities Tomorrow’s Leaders when I graduate in December. (You can read about them here)  I have had them in mind for a while, but I want to wait until I graduate so that I am able to devote the time to it that I should. I am looking into volunteering with other organizations as well. I don’t want to try to jump in at the top, I want to start small and grow from there.
So again, if you have any suggestions, any ideas as to what organizations I could work with, anything, please feel free to share it with me. I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment