Monday, September 19, 2011

School

Education. It's the process that never ends.
For the last two years I have been incredibly insistent that after I finish my degree this December I was done with school. Funny how God laughs when we make plans.
Tomorrow I am meeting with an advisor to go over a program that has absolutely nothing to do with the career path I am on right now or the degree I am getting in December. Scary? A little. Exciting? A lot.
For a long time I have been jealous of people who actually know what they want to do in life and I think maybe, just maybe, I am finally discovering what I want to do.
Yes, I know I am being cryptic. Sorry. Only a handful of people know what I am considering, and for now I want to keep it that way. I don't need your opinion or judgements during this discernment process. Just your prayers, please. That I might discover what God truly wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment